Our firm is experienced in all aspects of real estate practice, including:
1. Sales, exchanges and other dispositions of real estate assets.
2. Acquisition and development of real property for manufacturing, industrial, commercial, retail, residential and other uses, including advising clients regarding structure of ownership entities and transactions and tax implications.
3. Financing of real property assets.
4. Leases for residential, commercial, retail and offices uses.
5. Construction contracts and construction related issues.
6. Resolution of disputes in connection with purchase contracts, leases, mortgages, mechanics liens, construction contracts and other disputes and claims relating to real property.
Our firm’s real estate clients include:
1. Banks, credit unions and other commercial lenders.
2. Residential homes buyers and sellers.
3. Real estate professionals and their companies.
4. Developers of residential subdivisions and developers of shopping enters, office buildings and industrial parks.
Residential Real Estate
The real estate process consists of three (3) phases: the purchase and sale agreement, preparation for the closing and the closing itself.
We will represent you whether you are the Buyer or Seller from start to finish. We will assist you in the contract preparation and negotiation, in the preparation for the closing (the inspections, survey, title insurance), and at the closing itself.
Our firm does not charge to meet with you initially, and my attorney fees are based on a project basis. These fees will usually he substantially lower if we issue the title policy.
Our firm is a policy-issuing agent of Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc. and First American Title Insurance Company. The Fund is the largest title insurance underwriter in Florida and the seventh largest in the U.S. First American is the second largest title insurance underwriter in Florida and the largest in the U.S.
The advantage to working with an attorney in a real estate closing is that the Buyer and Seller will get the title insurance required for the closing and will also he provided with legal counsel to represent their interests. Our firm’s title insurance charges are very competitive.
These materials have been prepared for informational purposes only. The contents of this site are not legal advice, nor should you interpret the contents of this site as such. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Although I welcome your calls, letters and emails, please note that merely contacting my firm will not establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor will any unsolicited information you send to me be treated as confidential. You must contact me by telephone at (904) 390-2705 and receive authorization prior to sending any confidential information to me. Thank you, Samuel L. LePrell, Attorney and Counselor at Law.
Copyright © 2005-2009 Samuel L. LePrell, Attorney and Counselor at Law - All Rights Reserved